At Westar Group, we’re all about creating an environment that our customers and employees can enjoy. We pride ourselves on making tasty food and serving it with a smile. Want to work in a positive team environment with opportunity for advancement and competitive pay? We’re looking for you!
Hourly Crew Member
Crew Members are responsible for the day to day operations. As a crew member, you will have the opportunity to learn the the job responsibilities of multiple restaurant positions including: cook, front or back line prep, cashier or drive-thru attendant. All crew members work together to uphold the cleanliness and appearance of the restaurant, which is a critical part of the customer experience.
Requirements (No prior restaurant experience needed)
- Must be 16 years of age and have reliable transportation to work
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all guests and coworkers
- Excellent customer service skills
Outstanding leadership is a fundamental ingredient in providing exceptional service to our guests. As a member of our management team, you will be responsible for leading crew members and maintaining the quality of the product and service in our restaurants. Benefits include competitive pay, opportunity for advancement, benefits program, 401K and discounted meals.
- 5-years experience in the food industry
- Previous management experience
- Ability to prioritize and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior customer focus